Bought a product, did not work

Hello

I bought a product for my custom symbol this did not work on custom symbol 

I faced errors and notified the seller, at first seller replied me 3 days later that he would update program, the seller stopped responding me since then

even if the messages i sent to him are seen with double check sign

Later added a notice Caution to the EA Utility description that Caution : this does not work on custom symbol

However when i bought it, I was not aware as seller did not add any description or caution note 

I have bought programs before on mql but the experience was smooth and sellers were supportive but this purchase and seller support discourage me to buy more.

Please tell me as a buyer, what should be done if something i bought did not work and seller is not supportive. Is this can be refunded?

Files:
Untitled.png  68 kb

The MQL5.com Market doesn't offer refunds if your purchase has been installed and used, so your other alternative is to ask it for the seller.

You could leave a review, describing your experience or contact the Service Desk about it, but I doubt there is something they can do.

Ok Thanks for info, As i posted in screenshot seller is ignoring me so i think my money is wasted.

Arpit T #:
Ok Thanks for info, As i posted in screenshot seller is ignoring me so i think my money is wasted.

You can put pressure with the two things I suggested.

The vendor might actually be busy so give them time , post a review with 3 stars (not the worse immediately) stating the problem (not ignoring you but in terms of the product , what is not working) State the stars will be 5 when the problem is fixed.

Record the review placement with a screen recorder , your service desk ticket , the messages , the problem and what the product overview is at the moment. If the vendor complains about your review it may be hidden or removed . In that case you will need to be able to send a private video link to the desk explaining your issue .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Record the review placement with a screen recorder , your service desk ticket , the messages , the problem and what the product overview is at the moment. If

Thanks. I believe if he would have responded me 1 week or say I am busy, I would have waited, his ignorance despite reading the msg will make me give him 1 star and I would work with someone else instead of working with sellers who are ignorant to the customer.

Arpit T #:

Thanks. I believe if he would have responded me 1 week or say I am busy, I would have waited, his ignorance despite reading the msg will make me give him 1 star and I would work with someone else instead of working with sellers who are ignorant to the customer.

Yes i understand but sometimes controlling the bridge is better than burning it . If you leave a one star and disappear (and he is not busy but does not care indeed -which is unlikely-) he loses nothing , then he will complain to the desk about your 1 star review and if the desk removes it his product is also not harmed .

It's better for your case to be the calm party with the receipts that makes it easy for the desk to investigate rather than being the party with the emotions and the anger . 

I'm not saying its not justified , just that their job is easier if they see the facts in one place as they are.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Yes i understand but sometimes controlling the bridge is better than burning it . If you leave a one star and disappear (and he is not busy but does not care indeed -which is unlikely-) he loses nothing , then he will complain to the desk about your 1 star review and if the desk removes it his product is also not harmed .

It's better for your case to be the calm party with the receipts that makes it easy for the desk to investigate rather than being the party with the emotions and the anger . 

I'm not saying its not justified , just that their job is easier if they see the facts in one place as they are.

I dont have emotion problem but i agree with your point, but I believe I should get something working for what i have paid, So I left 1 star but based on your suggestion I will now notify the seller that my review will be changed if he updates it in a specified time like 2 weeks is fine i guess, If he do not update it, I will have to move with someone else on freelance.

Thanks for idea.

Edit : I am a programmer too and have dealt with many customers, but I never ignore them, and I expect the same from other programmers too. I believe ignoring msgs while being online is an unprofessional behavior because other party keep waiting on you.
Reason: