pending orders

hello

anyone here trades using pending orders only ????

Hi, I use pending order, only. What problem you have?. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:
Hi, I use pending order, only. What problem you have?. Regards Greg

can you please help me to build a successful matrix (system) using pending orders only that win in all probabilities ??

sam20202020: can you please help me to build a successful matrix (system) using pending orders only that win in all probabilities ??
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. There is no system that always wins, using pending orders or not. You are fantasizing.

William Roeder:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. There is no system that always wins, using pending orders or not. You are fantasizing.

I don't want a code or expert

i want a smart way to arrange pending orders to win in all probabilities 

sam20202020:

It's alright and nothing wrong in having dreams........you probably will learn the hard way and find out sooner or later that 'to win in all  probabilities' is unrealistic and will make you pretty disappointed. 

sam20202020:

The smart way of arranging pending order is a job for Freelance.

Post your request there and stop searching for your 'holy grail' here.

sam20202020:

hello

anyone here trades using pending orders only ????

it is easy , just specify supports and resistance for that symbols by chart and place your orders 

example: 

EURUSD current price 1.11400  and you see it in 4H time frame in trend up ,suppose it has support at 1.1130 so you will place your buy limit at 1.11340 

in this case if the trade is activated you will be in safe because you are with trend and you take your buy from long and support zone. 

good luck :)

super20000:

it is easy , just specify supports and resistance for that symbols by chart and place your orders 

example: 

EURUSD current price 1.11400  and you see it in 4H time frame in trend up ,suppose it has support at 1.1130 so you will place your buy limit at 1.11340 

in this case if the trade is activated you will be in safe because you are with trend and you take your buy from long and support zone. 

good luck :)

thx

Reason: