Signal option not in the toolbox

Whenever I log in to MetaTrader5 with my icmarkets-Mt5 account, the signal toolbar disappears in the general toolbar box. With a demo account, the signal toolbar shows only free signals. 

Any help on why this is happening and how to go about this will be appreciated. 

Accordingly:

Whenever I log in to MetaTrader5 with my icmarkets-Mt5 account, the signal toolbar disappears in the general toolbar box. With a demo account, the signal toolbar shows only free signals. 

In my MT5 same broker branded terminal the signal tab is present.

Do you use the broker downloaded MT5 platform or a general instance?

Thanks for the response. I suppose I'm using a general instance ( I downloaded the mt5 for pc from the link from mql5.com). There's a signal provider I'm interested in. He uses icmarkets too. He said he's not experiencing this. That's why I'm worried why my account. I don't know who I should direct this issue to. Is it MetaTrader or icmarkets? Thanks again. Any help will be appreciated. 

Accordingly:

It may be few ways about why you do not have signal tab:

• your broker disabled it;
  • you did not update Internet Explorer on your computer for the latest version;
  • you are using old build of MT5 with Linux or MacOS,
  • some more.

--------------

if you have signal tab but you do not see the signal you want to subscribe so use Metatrader's search feature - for example,
read this thread: Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?
Way to find signal in MT4 platform?
  • www.mql5.com
Recently started looking at various signal providers here on MQL5 site. Noticed that one cannot search within the platform, by name, for a signal...

Accordingly:
Thanks for the response. I suppose I'm using a general instance ( I downloaded the mt5 for pc from the link from mql5.com). There's a signal provider I'm interested in. He uses icmarkets too. He said he's not experiencing this. That's why I'm worried why my account. I don't know who I should direct this issue to. Is it MetaTrader or icmarkets? Thanks again. Any help will be appreciated. 

Go to the downloads page of the members area of your broker and download the MT5 platform from there.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I uninstalled the previous download and downloaded from the members area of icmarkets and boom... signals tab is back. Thanks. 
Reason: