can t open link with MacOS

Hello,

I would like to open and use a free EA but when I do that it s not work and write MacOS can t open link 

use Mac with play on my Mac 

MT4

I would like to try OneclickFx or Virtuatradepad but a error message appear when I click to DEMO see attached file.

Thx

Jeff

If you are talking about the Market with MT4 on MacOS so I found the following information (I did not check it personally sorry because I do not have MacOS) -

----------------

from 04th of September 2019 - about Metatrader 4 build 1210 (and higher) -

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

----------------

It means the following: if you are using MT4 build 1210 or higher so you are able to download the products of the Market directly from Metatrader (from the Market tab in Metatrader, or by the searching the product by name using Metatrader's search feature).

But Internet Explorer should be installed on your computer (because the Market is using Internet Explorer; you do not need to use IE ... it is Market is using it so you just need to install IE the latest version on your PC for example).

Reason: