Unable to send messages - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
Change computer, or restart router to get the other IP address (if you are on dynamic IP), wait for one day, restart PC ...

It may be something wrong with your PC/OS/etc, or it is new forum restriction (banned from PM only) which I do not know about.

Yea I just tried changing computer and still the same happens, I think they put a restriction on my account.

I don't even know how to get it removed.

Sergey Golubev:
This is the link to the service desk (https://www.mql5.com/en/contact) but they are dealing with financial issues only.
By the way, if it is something wrong with your computer/Windows/etc so no one will fix .. because you are the first user (the only one) who reported on the forum about "banning from PM only"..).

It is not my laptop as I tried on a different one too and nothing changes, so if someone has a problem with the website how do they solve it? lol

They must have someone to help with these kind of issues

samiracaruso:

It is not my laptop as I tried on a different one too and nothing changes, so if someone has a problem with the website how do they solve it? lol

They must have someone to help with these kind of issues

I have sent PM to you now.
Reply If you see/read this PM.

Sergey Golubev:
I have sent PM to you now.
Reply If you see/read this PM.

Yes, you replied.
Seems, everything is working fine now.

I am using Metatrader 5 to send/read PMs.

Hi there! do you know how long take for be unbanned?

Carlos Eduardo Jesus Delmenico Ponte # :
Hi there! do you know how long take for be unbanned?

The ban period is always displayed in the profile (top).

Whenever I try to send a message to anybody in my contact list it says sql query error, What is wrong, and how can it be fixed?

@Mauritz Lourens #Whenever I try to send a message to anybody in my contact list it says sql query error, What is wrong, and how can it be fixed?

You failed to explain in detail. Show a screenshot! Is this on the Website, Desktop application or mobile application?

Mauritz Lourens #:
Whenever I try to send a message to anybody in my contact list it says sql query error, What is wrong, and how can it be fixed?

Yes, seems - MQ is updating something on this Sunday -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Communicate with developers through Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev , 2023.03.04 15:54

Yes, the same error, probably update something.
I'll have to try it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thank you 
Reason: