Converting date to arabic calendar

today in calendar is 2019.11.15 and as long it results as: 1573779710.

to convert it to Arabic or lunar calendar, it must be 1441.03.18.

I can not come to this number by subtracting numbers from 1573779710 because it starts from 1970.01.01

is there any other way to convert regular calendar of forex to lunar calendar?

any comments? 

This is the calendar of economic news events translated to the many languages.
This calendar has nothing to do with any Russian orthodox religious calendar or any Islamic calendar or Chinese calendar.

Anyway, if you feel uncomfortable so you can contact support asking them to fix it, or you can stop using this calendar.

I see your work sergey and thats great. but I want a way to convert the current time of metatrader to arabic time. can you tell me how you convert the financial calendar to arabic calendar for example?

babigaf:
I see your work sergey and thats great. but I want a way to convert the current time of metatrader to arabic time. can you tell me how you convert the financial calendar to arabic calendar for example?
No idea sorry.
I do not know how to convert this economic calendar of the Western news events to the Arabic religious calendar, or to Russian religious calendar, or to Chinese calendar, ...). I do not know any programming way to convert it (I am not a coder sorry).

that's cool. thanks for your attention bro ^__^

[No idea why you want to go through the trouble, because I guess the usage of the "standard" gregorian calendar is less of a religious matter than rather an agreement on one common ground - and this happens to be the gregorian calendar for effectively all trading applications.

Apart from that, as far as I know, there's not one single islamic calendar but many different versions, because different lunar observations in different countries affect the length of the months (I only have a basic understanding of the islamic calendar, so correct me if I'm wrong).]

This being said, because it's more of a mathematical problem than a coding problem, the easiest way is probably to look for a solution in any other programming language and translate it to MQL.

Examples: https://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+convert+gregorian+calendar+islamic+lunar

Chris70:

[No idea why you want to go through the trouble, because I guess the usage of the "standard" gregorian calendar is less of a religious matter than rather an agreement on one common ground - and this happens to be the gregorian calendar for effectively all trading applications.

Apart from that, as far as I know, there's not one single islamic calendar but many different versions, because different lunar observations in different countries affect the length of the months (I only have a basic understanding of the islamic calendar, so correct me if I'm wrong).]

This being said, because it's more of a mathematical problem than a coding problem, the easiest way is probably to look for a solution in any other programming language and translate it to MQL.

Examples: https://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+convert+gregorian+calendar+islamic+lunar

you are both right and wrong about the lunar calendar.

it is some differences about the timing of the moon on the sky but yet there is only one calendar with lunar way of counting the days through it.

my question was not a religious question and I am doing the conversion with MS excel at the moment and then input it to mql. I just wanted to find a way to do it through robot itself for the sake of time. but that said, it is cool. solve the problem just as you suggested. 

P.S. sorry for my late reply. didn't have the notification in time. 

You could do this conversion using a Java Snippet node and the Joda Time 1 libraries; if your unsure of how you would go about doing that, if you can 2023 calendar provide me with a simple workflow containing the data that’s in the that table, i could provide it for you.

2023 Calendar: Printable Calendar 2023 With Holidays
2023 Calendar: Printable Calendar 2023 With Holidays
  • www.typecalendar.com
It is our pleasure to let you know that all of the calendars are free on our website. You can easily click the download button, then get a blank 2023 calendar for free, and open it with your favorite .pdf reader, and then enjoy the printable calendar. Are you confused as to what your tasks and goals will be by the end of the month? If your...
Reason: