Storage activation of MQL5 Storage failed [500]

Hi,
I have a problem with activating the storage in the MT5.

In Picture ME-Optionen.PNG shows that the community login was correct because the password was saved.

Right click in the navigator window, I press MQL5 Activate Storage (ME-Navigator.PNG).

Then the error message (ME-Fehler.PNG) appears in the terminal journal.

In the browser Firefox as well as Microsoft Edge / IE comes again and again the page as shown in IE error.

I also tried it again with a completely new user, community login and forum work,

but enabling storage does not work. I tried all this in MT4 and MT5.

Files:
ME-Optionen.PNG  106 kb
ME-Fehler.PNG  30 kb
IE_Fehler.PNG  31 kb

Hello have you followed these steps 

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5storage/mql5storage_connect

Alternatively have you tried to gain access through 

https://storage.mql5.io/

Enabling the Storage - Projects and MQL5 Storage - MetaEditor Help
Enabling the Storage - Projects and MQL5 Storage - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Activate MQL5 Storage command. If you have specified your MQL5.community login and password in the MetaEditor settings earlier, the storage will be activated immediately. Otherwise, you will need to specify account details. If you have never used the storage before, it will be created for your MQL5 account at the time of activation. If you...

Marco vd Heijden:

Hello have you followed these steps 

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5storage/mql5storage_connect

Alternatively have you tried to gain access through 

yes i have.

I have an old login since 2015 with everything worked well.
Only the new one does not work.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Does the storage work?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.10.31 14:42

A problem with activating new accounts in MQL5 Storage was found. It appeared after the final shutdown of the old repository.

We are correcting.

not possible to activate mql5 Storage

2023.04.14 16:22:59.038 Storage activation of MQL5 Storage failed [500]

I tried evrything, nothing works :(

Andreas Kress #:

not possible to activate mql5 Storage

2023.04.14 16:22:59.038 Storage activation of MQL5 Storage failed [500]

I tried evrything, nothing works :(

I am currently using it and it works. Though it was already activated since a while on my side.

I also noticed some slowness while committing changes.

Error 500 is a server error.

Did you tried to access it through your browser ?

Alain Verleyen #:

I am currently using it and it works. Though it was already activated since a while on my side.

I also noticed some slowness while committing changes.

Error 500 is a server error.

Did you tried to access it through your browser ?

Yes, through Browser it seems to work.

My acc is 1 year old. Never activated storage. Now I try to activate. No Chance 

Andreas Kress #:
Yes, through Browser it seems to work.
My acc is 1 year old. Never activated storage. Now I try to activate. No Chance 

I made a forum search, and I found my old post on Russian forum (machine translation to the English) - yes, it is related to same [500] error:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is the storage working?

Sergey Golubev , 2019.10.30 19:35

In the English part of the forum there are threads about this, but two or three per year ... and mostly because of old Windows, or if the Internet Explorer browser is not upgraded to the latest version.

PS. By the way, this happened recently in the German part of the forum - the tread is here (their moderator reported) .... but everything seems to have been fixed by the user himself (who did not provide any data ..).

In short, this happens very rarely, and, as a rule, is fixed by the users themselves.

Sergey Golubev # :

I made a forum search, and I found my old post on Russian forum (machine translation to the English) - yes, it is related to same [500] error:

I checked german and russian forums. That was a MQ failure in 2019.

MetaQuotes   April 7, 2023 at 4:27 pm
Added a theme   MQL5.com moves to new hardware April 8, 2023
On Saturday, April 8, 2023, mql5.com will be migrated to new hardware. Maintenance work will begin at 22:00 GMT+2 and will last approximately 8 hours. During this time, the mql5.com website and all of its services will be unavailable. We bring

That means MQ got new hardware, is it possible that the failure from 2019 apears again?

MQ Help please!

MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Andreas Kress #:

That means MQ got new hardware, is it possible that the failure from 2019 apears again?

I do not know ... but it may be the case.
Anyway you made a post in Russian forum ...
I will edit it by "machine translation" to the Russian ...
but it is the Friday today ... so they (MQ) may see it on Monday for example ... so it may be good for you to repeat the post on Monday (with screenshot).

PS. - edited: post

-------------------

By the way, check your Windows version (is it not Windows XP? :) ... and your Internet Explorer version or Edge for example).
Хранилище работает ?
Хранилище работает ?
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день, ощущение - что хранилище не работает. При попытке отправить изменения долго висит и не отвечает...

Sergey Golubev #:

I do not know ... but it may be the case.
Anyway you made a post in Russian forum ...
I will edit it by "machine translation" to the Russian ...
but it is the Friday today ... so they (MQ) may see it on Monday for example ... so it may be good for you to repeat the post on Monday (with screenshot).

PS. - edited: post

-------------------

By the way, check your Windows version (is it not Windows XP? :) ... and your Internet Explorer version or Edge for example).

No, not XP.
Windows 11 Version 22H2
Edge uptodate

On Windows Server 2022 same problem

Reason: