MT4 not copying EA trades

Hiya,

I have noticed that the EA I am copying has executed a trade today that my MT4 has not copied. Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?

Thanks.

gixxerniknik:

Hiya,

I have noticed that the EA I am copying has executed a trade today that my MT4 has not copied. Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?

Thanks.

You mean signal, not EA, right?

Don't confuse them.

Make sure you've done everything as you should: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

In any other case, contact the signal provider.

Signal providers should provide support for their service, its not our job to support other people's signals.

gixxerniknik: Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?
  1. Of course. Nothing can possibly happen if you don't run the terminal logged in.

2. Install a second terminal in a different directory.

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

Hiya Eleni,

of course I was confusing EA & signals, silly me. Thanks for the guide, it is easy once one knows!

Nik.

Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.

I got this massage although I have done all subscription steps

talal_ps:

Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.

I got this massage although I have done all subscription steps

If you are using MQL5 VPS you mustn't Enable realtime signal subscription locally on your MT4/5 temrinal again, because you will copy the signal twice!