MT4 not copying EA trades

To add comments, please log in or register
gixxerniknik
gixxerniknik  

Hiya,

I have noticed that the EA I am copying has executed a trade today that my MT4 has not copied. Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?

Thanks.

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
gixxerniknik:

Hiya,

I have noticed that the EA I am copying has executed a trade today that my MT4 has not copied. Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?

Thanks.

You mean signal, not EA, right?

Don't confuse them.

Make sure you've done everything as you should: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

In any other case, contact the signal provider.

Signal providers should provide support for their service, its not our job to support other people's signals.

William Roeder
William Roeder  
gixxerniknik: Do I have to be logged in to the account at all times for the copying to work correctly as I was logged in to another of my accounts most of the day. If this is so, is there a way I can be logged into both accounts?
  1. Of course. Nothing can possibly happen if you don't run the terminal logged in.

2. Install a second terminal in a different directory.

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.
gixxerniknik
gixxerniknik  

Hiya Eleni,

of course I was confusing EA & signals, silly me. Thanks for the guide, it is easy once one knows!

Nik.

To add comments, please log in or register