Measurable factors to compare MT4 Broker.

I'm currently looking for a new MT4 broker. In order to make a good choice, I have looked at some criteria such as account types, additional funding, regulatory authority and fees. But there are also technical criteria in the MT4 which you can measure and evaluate. First, I think of values such as slippage, average spread, execution times (time from submission to execution) and response times of the price servers. Which values could be determined within MT4? With which scripts, indicators or EAs can I determine these whole measured values? Unfortunately I have not found any suitable scripts. Does anyone have such scripts? I would pay a small license fee for it.

Thank you very much.

Heiko

Please title your topics in English language.

I have used the translation tool and edited the title here and on your other topic.

Next time please do it yourself.

1. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.

2. When you registered you agreed to Metaquotes' rules, including: Coarse language is forbidden. advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden. Broker discussions are forbidden here.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - Demo Account - General - MQL5 programming forum

I do not want to discuss individual brokers !!!!

I am looking for scripts or programs or tools to be able to determine the various technical values of a broker, such as slippage execution times or reaction times in order to be able to compare the providers with it. Which values still make sense, that one determines them? With which script can I determine this? These have been my questions.

baerliner:

I do not want to discuss individual brokers !!!!

I am looking for scripts or programs or tools to be able to determine the various technical values of a broker, such as slippage execution times or reaction times in order to be able to compare the providers with it. Which values still make sense, that one determines them? With which script can I determine this? These have been my questions.

The only way to learn that is to trade for a while with a small real account with a particular broker and see its trading conditions, real spreads, execution times etc.

Reason: