authorization on broker - failed (invalid account)

I have activated my account to the production mode trhough the broker, received the password and successfully loged in a month ago. However, today i just cant login, it says "invalid account" and the broker here is pretty slow to awser and help. What could be causing this?

Vagnerslf:
I have activated my account to the production mode trhough the broker, received the password and successfully loged in a month ago. However, today i just cant login, it says "invalid account" and the broker here is pretty slow to awser and help. What could be causing this?

I think only your broker has the answer to that

Kenneth Parling:

I think only your broker has the answer to that

Maybe it is something with the connection, because there is no bytes or data traffic and the ping is null, so...

Vagnerslf:

Maybe it is something with the connection, because there is no bytes or data traffic and the ping is null, so...

certainly it could be. It happens sometimes that the terminal is unable to connect to the broker server. Check your own outgoing traffic if it's working as expected....I can only suggest you wait and of course double check your login credentials and try later again. If the problem persist you need to address the broker

Are you sure that your account is still active? It could be that the broker put it as 'archived' if inactive a longer period....but i think that's about 3 months or so before it happens

Hi,

for some days, I can't connect anymore on mql5, got the message : authorization on IBellMarkets-Live failed (Invalid account). My account was  active since the 1st of august, until...the 16th of sept. indicator shows 0 bytes but my connection is OK.

something might have change at account level ? I dont know. Is there a way to contact Administrator ? Thanks a lot for your help.

tukkemiss1 #:

Hi,

for some days, I can't connect anymore on mql5, got the message : authorization on IBellMarkets-Live failed (Invalid account). My account was  active since the 1st of august, until...the 16th of sept. indicator shows 0 bytes but my connection is OK.

something might have change at account level ? I dont know. Is there a way to contact Administrator ? Thanks a lot for your help.

You can not connect to your trading account? And this is not demo account, right?
In this case - contact with your broker for support.

tukkemiss1 #: for some days, I can't connect anymore on mql5, got the message : authorization on IBellMarkets-Live failed (Invalid account). My account was  active since the 1st of august, until...the 16th of sept. indicator shows 0 bytes but my connection is OK. something might have change at account level ? I dont know. Is there a way to contact Administrator ? Thanks a lot for your help.

Then contact your broker. They are the "Administrator" that you refer to.

From the name of the trade server you reference, it seems to be a real account, so you must of established a contract with them by supplying then with identity documentation in order to be able to fund your trading account.

So, contact them, and find out what happened.

Sergey Golubev #:
You can not connect to your trading account? And this is not demo account, right?
In this case - contact with your broker for support.
Tx Sergey, I emailed first person who helped me to create my account, other contacts are thru Whats App and they dont reply. Lets wait for email response.. And yes, this is real account, I put some money there. Thx again

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then contact your broker. They are the "Administrator" that you refer to.

From the name of the trade server you reference, it seems to be a real account, so you must of established a contract with them by supplying then with identity documentation in order to be able to fund your trading account.

So, contact them, and find out what happened.

hello Fernando, yes I'm trying to contact my broker, I've already finalize my account, giving identity. Not clear to me. First person i got to create account helped me creating it and add some funds Then I had another broker representative but only by whats app, they dont reply me. Just one message coming from us early september telling that they were fixing some technical issues and told me 'dont worry' and no new since. I've sent email to the first guy, and will wait for answer. Tx for your help anyway.

tukkemiss1 #: Tx Sergey, I emailed first person who helped me to create my account, other contacts are thru Whats App and they dont reply. Lets wait for email response.. And yes, this is real account, I put some money there. Thx again

I hate to say this to you (and I hope I am wrong), but if your contact with a supposedly "broker agent"  and was via WhatsApp, then you were most probably scammed.

Real and reputable brokers, don't contact you. You contact them. And they are usually very selective and make you go through many steps to verify your identity and and your address as well as how you fund your account.

If you were "guided" by someone, or funded your account via crypto currency, or funding your account was "very easy" to do, with no need for extra documentation, then I am almost certain that you were dealing with scammers and fraudsters, and will probably never see your money again.

I really hope I am wrong, but I suspect I am not.

Reason: