Automatic Verification Issue when uploading EA into Market

Hello Dear Admin

I want to upload new update for one of my products.

I know how to develop an EA to pass automatic validation , I did it in first version but in new update you auto validation don't pass it. this is the error:

test on EURUSD,H1
there are no trading operations
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30
test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily

May you help me and tell me why your auto validation face with this error Nonetheless I developed the copier to trade in all instrument when is in Testing Mode.

Admin is not on the forum. And the validation process is going without any admin in fully automatic way.

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Why products are checked before they are published in the Market 

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products.

If any errors are identified by the Market moderators in the process of checking your product, you will have to fix all of them. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their trading robots and technical indicators. We also recommend reading the following articles: 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mistake. No button "Download Trial"

Maxim Kuznetsov , 2018.12.07 08:47

I suspect that the EA is simply written in the old style, with the functions start () instead of OnTick ()

Mohammad Hanif Ansari:

Hello Dear Admin

I know how to develop an EA to pass automatic validation , I did it in first version but in new update you auto validation don't pass it. this is the error:

test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30

May you help me and tell me why your auto validation face with this error Nonetheless I developed the copier to trade in all instrument when is in Testing Mode.

Hello,

if you use into the code a part like this

if(!IsExpertEnabled()) return;

change it with 

if((!IsExpertEnabled()) && (!IsTesting())) return;

because in auto validation terminal the 'Auto Trading' option is disabled.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Any question novice, so as not to litter the forum. Pros, do not pass by. Without you nowhere - 6.

Konstantin Erin , 2017.11.16 06:02

instead of calling the start function, call the required function

In new builds, instead of start, other names are more fashionable: OnTick in the Expert Advisor, OnCalculate in the Indicator and OnStart in the Script

So, it is only I found about this issue for example.

I hope you will figure it out.

Mohammad Hanif Ansari:

Hello Dear Admin

test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30

i am haing same problem, and my Ea works fine in stretagy tester. how did you solve it?

Vajahat Ullah Khan #:

i am haing same problem, and my Ea works fine in stretagy tester. how did you solve it?

Strategy tester has nothing to do woth the validation.

The article: The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

"Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products."

More:

• www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Sergey Golubev #:
So, it is only I found about this issue for example.

I hope you will figure it out.

my ea works fine in stretagy tester but dutint automtic test i get following error you can help me solve this?  "

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

"

Vajahat Ullah Khan #:

my ea works fine in stretagy tester but dutint automtic test i get following error you can help me solve this?  "

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

"

I already told that the strategy tester has nothing to do with this validation checking.
It is check your code about the following: how many trades your buyer will have, the coder (you) estimate the minimum or max deposit and lot size and more.
It is more related to your coding proficiency and about how you care about your possible buyers for example.

read my previous post for more details.
Reason: