EAs that are enough to buy in the MQL5 market, EA is automatically installed into the script directory during installation.

As the title says, copying the EA to the EA installation directory is also not available. Please ask the moderator to help answer

You mot likely bought a Script in stead of EA.

The determination to buy is EA.

Well check it again because if it goes to the script folder then it is most likely a script.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mistake. No button "Download Trial"

Maxim Kuznetsov , 2018.12.07 08:47

I suspect that the EA is simply written in the old style, with the functions start () instead of OnTick ()

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Any question novice, so as not to litter the forum. Pros, do not pass by. Without you nowhere - 6.

Konstantin Erin , 2017.11.16 06:02

instead of calling the start function, call the required function

In new builds, instead of start, other names are more fashionable: OnTick in the Expert Advisor, OnCalculate in the Indicator and OnStart in the Script

Waichun Liao:
The determination to buy is EA.

You may think that you've bought an EA but many times the actual product is a script.

If it has been installed in the Scripts directory, then its a script.

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Why products are checked before they are published in the Market 

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products.

If any errors are identified by the Market moderators in the process of checking your product, you will have to fix all of them. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their trading robots and technical indicators. We also recommend reading the following articles: 

Updates in Rules to improve Market products - important updates in Rules, affected by July 1, 2021 (for the validated sellers in the Market)
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
  • www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

Hi Im a developer. I published a utility but after download, it goes to script section. I should check the utilities code? Do you know how can i correct the codes?
Reason: