How to download Free DEMO using MT4 for MacOS?

Hi, I am using MT4 MacOS and have an EA and several indicators successfully installed in MT4. I am new to the "Market" and when I try to download a Free Demo I am asked if I have MT 4 installed. I do but it's not MT4 on a Windows machine. When I click the "yes, I have MT4 installed" nothing happens. Anyone has experience using Mt4 for Mac and buying indicators on the "Market"? 

If you are talking about the Market service so it does not work with MacOS.

Sergey Golubev:
If you are talking about the Market service so it does not work with MacOS.
Sergey, I have a bunch of other MT4 indicators and EA that work very well with MacOS using Wineskin. I don't really understand why it is so complicated to download a simple MT4 indicator with the Market service. 

Guido Van Hootegem:
Sergey, I have a bunch of other MT4 indicators and EA that work very well with MacOS using Wineskin. I don't really understand why it is so complicated to download a simple MT4 indicator with the Market service. 

Market does not work with MacOS, and the links I provided - those are links from the admin of MQ (admin of the Market).
It does not work for the long time, and we are having a lot of threads about it on the forum.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Downloading Expert Advisor on macOS - MT5

Sergey Golubev, 2018.01.11 19:17

EAs can be used on MT5 with MacOS.
I was talking about the Market products only (EAs downloaded from the Market).

Some people are using parallel desktop with Mac, and I was reading some threads that the Market is working with this solution.
I do not have Mac sorry ... but you can check the threads here - https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=parallel%20desktop&module=mql5_module_forum
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Someone mentioned latest versions of Wine plus some library could load Market in Linux. 

Not sure how to make browser recognize MetaTrader install though. In Firefox there is a key network.protocol-handler.expose-all that should enable manual association.

If you have the source code for the indicator you can try to compile the indicator on your machine.  Wine on my MacBook Air will then sometimes run the indicator ok.
Reason: