MQL4 - [Market product]

Im trying to get the demo working for <Deleted> but everytime I try to click the demo and I have metatrader installed, it gives me the following screenshot

<Screenshot deleted>

Are you on Linux or Mac?
Because the Market does not work for Linux and for MacOS (the Market works for Windows only).

piemanny:

Do not refer to any specific market product in your posts

It's better to change your device Operating System to Microsoft..

anna.serea:
I am on Windows 10

Sergey Golubev:
Are you on Linux or Mac?
Because the Market does not work for Linux and for MacOS (the Market works for Windows only).
I am on Windows 10, I tried the website on edge and chrome

You can select, buy or download any product directly from Metatrader (not from webpage).

Example - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to download utility tool from the market

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.28 07:29

If you are on Windows (because the Market does not work for Linux and Mac) so you are able to download  (I hope) - just use the following steps - 

-----------------

and finally - you will see this tool (it is the script) here - 

anna.serea:

I am using Windows 10

piemanny:

I am using Windows 10

read my previous post about how to download.
(if you are on Windows, if you filled Community tab in Metatrader, and if you are on the latest builds of Metatrader so you are able to download and install the Market product).

Sergey Golubev:

You can select, buy or download any product directly from Metatrader (not from webpage).

Example - 

On the webpages it says that you can demo the product, is it that you cannot demo any of the products? Everytime I click the free demo link, I get "You'll need a new app to open this MQL4Buy"

Do not do it from webpages (do not open any webpage).
Do it directly from Metatrader.

• if you are on Windows (started from Windows 7 for example),
  • if you filled Community tab in Metatrader, and
  • if you are on the latest builds of Metatrader -
  • if you have IE version 8 or higher (internet Explorer browser) installed on your PC
  • if you do not use proxy

so you are able to download and install the Market products directly from your Metatrader without openning any webpage.

Reason: