This is when MT5 makes me fell very insecure

Hi there !

Can someone please help me understand why MT5 changes its optimization results when you change ansolutelly nothing on its parameters.

I ran test1 and then test2. Made absolutelly no modification. How can a result differs like the way we see here ???

Regards

MRC 

Files:
test1.png  136 kb
test2.png  123 kb

because of different history datas in the cloud, i think.

YouTrade:

Hi there !

Can someone please help me understand why MT5 changes its optimization results when you change ansolutelly nothing on its parameters.

I ran test1 and then test2. Made absolutelly no modification. How can a result differs like the way we see here ???

Regards

MRC 

do you use random delays function? (that could be the reason)

If not - I had problems with bogus tester results, yet in my opinion caused by errors in back-tester generally, not in mql5 cloud (the local tester also had that error).  

I reported the issue to Metaquotes by service desk.

angreeee:

do you use random delays function? (that could be the reason)

If not - I had problems with bogus tester results, yet in my opinion caused by errors in back-tester generally, not in mql5 cloud (the local tester also had that error).  

I reported the issue to Metaquotes by service desk.

No, I do not use random delays function.

To tell you the truth, I am not in the mood of reporting to MQ since the last time I reported something, got absolutely no feedback.

Thank you anyway.

Regards,

Marcelo.

YouTrade:

Hi there !

Regards

MRC 

U using cloud optimisation? Check out one of my thread. I got same problem and reported to service desk. No reply from them...

doshur:
U using cloud optimisation? Check out one of my thread. I got same problem and reported to service desk. No reply from them...

Yes I am ! I have a few agents installed and I am using Cloud as well. 

Regarding Service Desk it is indeed a shame that this is the way MQ provides support. I have got the same feedback from other users.

I am still facing these differences. Sometimes my tests give $1, sometimes gives $2. Well ... 

YouTrade:

Yes I am ! I have a few agents installed and I am using Cloud as well. 

Regarding Service Desk it is indeed a shame that this is the way MQ provides support. I have got the same feedback from other users.

I am still facing these differences. Sometimes my tests give $1, sometimes gives $2. Well ... 

Well had to live with the problem or just use without the cloud. This only happens to me once in a while. However I still prefer the strategy tester over mt4. Look into my other thread.

doshur:
Well had to live with the problem or just use without the cloud. This only happens to me once in a while. However I still prefer the strategy tester over mt4. Look into my other thread.
One question please ... Why do you say to use "without the cloud" ? Are y 100% sure this will not happen when running it locally ? What about having external remote agents like I have ? Any previous experience ?

YouTrade:
One question please ... Why do you say to use "without the cloud" ? Are y 100% sure this will not happen when running it locally ? What about having external remote agents like I have ? Any previous experience ?
I don't have problems with local. Not sure about external agents.

doshur:
I don't have problems with local. Not sure about external agents.
Thank you

YouTrade:

Hi there !

Regards

MRC 

It has happened many times and always the explanation was in any optimization option changed inadvertently. When corrected, the results were the same except when the change is made in the currency of reference. 
For example, I optimize multicurrency EA with EURJPY and GBPCFH. The results vary according to the currency set for the graph. 
This has already mentioned it to Service Desk
Reason: