Experts: Reversing Martingale EA - page 2

prasad:
can i apply this software in real account?
From where i can download this EA???

Mian Kaleem:
From where i can download this EA???

Top left of 1st post.

Hi Andrey,

I have to say you did a nice job.

In my opinion, however, we need to make a small change; Is it possible to change ONLY the target from points to profit in percentage or money ?

I explain better; in the input values there is (TARGET POINTS 500). This is worth 500 points stop loss and 500 point target. But if you put for example 30 points and EA opens many operations, it will not close in profit because it would take more than 30 target points.

I hope I explained myself

I'm waiting for your answer

Thank you

Good day

Great job on this EA, but a little modification will do better for me. how about modifying it to continue in the same direction after a (any) profited trade (eg, buy, buy, buy etc) and with same lot size  maybe (0.1, 0.1, 0.1 etc) . But anytime it traded a loss then it can reverse the trade order (eg, from buy to sell or from sell to buy depending on the lost trade ), with an increase lot size ( either double or trpple etc). thanks once again, great EA. 
Files:

Irshad Khan #:
Hi Andrey,

I have to say you did a nice job.

In my opinion, however, we need to make a small change; If previous order hit tp then open new order in same direction  

I hope I explained myself

I'm waiting for your answer

Thank you

Good day

Yes, you explained yourself!

Andrey Barinov #:

Hi,

in the description there is a link to the article and free version of Visual Strategy builder where you can edit this strategy in any way you want without programming.

PM me if you have any questions.

Good day, it there a MT$ version? how can i get this EA for MT4?

jitex #:

Hi, just change the extension to .mq4 and compile in ME for MetaTrader4.

Regards.

I am getting following error while compiling for MT5. Please suggest what can be done to resolve the issue. 
Files:
MT5_Error.jpg  50 kb

Good job
Reason: