unable view selected pairs

to whom it may concern, I have been trying to use pairs on the chart  view but always written updates. this started last week and I have try to uninstall and installed again all the same on mt4. and is giving me an headache not trade since then being that I have conversant with your chart. David....

Close charts, connect your Metatrader to the broker's server, and open the chart.
To select the pair/symbol: right mouse click on Market Watch - Symbols - and select the symbol and click Show button.
After that - open chart with this symbol.

But please note - you should have internet, and the Metatrader should be connected to the broker's server.

If you do not find some symbols on the Market Watch (on right mouse click - Symbols) - open the account with the other broker.
There are a lot of brokers proposing many symbols inck stocks, and you can open demo accounts with them for few minutes using one Metatrader instance.

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...
Reason: