Median

Hello,

I need median indicator with option to be aplied to any indicator window. 

Formula of median is ( high of N bars ago  minus low of N bars ago  and divide by two)...

Please help

If no one helps on this thread for free so you may consider to use Freelance.

Sergey Golubev:
If no one helps on this thread for free so you may consider to use Freelance.

Did you have code skills and can help me ?

hb20099:

Did you have code skills and can help me ?

No, I am not a coder.

Coders are coding for free - if it is interesting for them, or it is interesting for many members of the forum.
But if you only need this indicator (and we all do not need this indicator) so - it is private request, and it is for Freelance sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

No, I am not a coder.

Coders are coding for free - if it is interesting for them, or it is interesting for many members of the forum.
But if you only need this indicator (and we all do not need this indicator) so - it is private request, and it is for Freelance sorry.

Ok 

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Median Indicator
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Median Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
I want one indicator to show three lines..... Highest high line,  lowest low line and middle line.... I want to apply this indicator to any indicator window like RSI.

hb20099: Did you have code skills and can help me ?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: