use icustom

Hi
I want to print to me send me price of last zizag .
i use zizag rsi and use iCustom
zigzad rsi : 
my code :

if(iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"ZigZag rsi MT5",14)<SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID))
     {
      SendNotification(_Symbol+ " : " +"Buy");
      Comment(_Symbol+ " : " +"Buy");
     }
      if(iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"ZigZag rsi MT5",14)>SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID))
     {
      SendNotification(_Symbol + " : " + "Sell");
      Comment(_Symbol + " : " + "Sell");
     }
  }

thansk a lot

1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
  2. Please use the link button Use the link buttonSee the difference? https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10870
              Messages Editor

3. Perhaps you should read the manual. iCustom returns a handle not a price.
  4. You need to get a value from a buffer, we can't help you with which one.
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  5. Don't use NULL.
    • You can use NULL in place of _Symbol only in those calls that the documentation specially says you can. iHigh does, iCustom does, MarketInfo does not. OrderSend does not.
    • Don't use NULL (except for pointers where you explicitly check for it.) Use _Symbol and _Period, that is minimalist as possible and more efficient.
    • Zero is the same as PERIOD_CURRENT which means _Period. Don't hard code numbers.
    • MT4: No need for a function call with iHigh(NULL,0,s) just use the predefined arrays, i.e. High[].

William Roeder:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
  2. Please use the link button See the difference? https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10870
              Messages Editor

3. Perhaps you should read the manual. iCustom returns a handle not a price.
  4. You need to get a value from a buffer, we can't help you with which one.
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

hi

i cannot fixed this problem

do you have any idea ?

aliebnehosseini: i cannot fixed this problem do you have any idea ?
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours. I told you what was wrong at #1 № 2-3
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: