Need Mathematical function(SUM, Average etc..) for an array

Tried to search but didnt find a solution.  I am trying to write an indicator where I need an average value of the list of indicator values and plot that in a separate window.

code:

I need to calculate the average of b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6  and then plot that on the chart.  Any help is greatly appreciated.   Thanks in advance.

int start()

{

int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

for(int i=Bars-counted_bars-1;i>=0;i--)

{

b1[i]=(iClose(s1,Period(),i)-iCCI(s1,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s1,MODE_POINT);

b2[i]=(iClose(s2,Period(),i)-iCCI(s2,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s2,MODE_POINT);

b3[i]=(iClose(s3,Period(),i)-iCCI(s3,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s3,MODE_POINT);  

b4[i]=(iClose(s4,Period(),i)-iCCI(s4,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s4,MODE_POINT);  

b5[i]=(iClose(s5,Period(),i)-iCCI(s5,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s5,MODE_POINT);  

b6[i]=(iClose(s6,Period(),i)-iCCI(s6,Period(),period,0,i))/MarketInfo(s6,MODE_POINT);

return(0);

}

Do not double post.

Your other topic has been deleted.

sanjayrao: I need to calculate the average of b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6 … Any help
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
              Messages Editor

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

4. You should stop using the old IndicatorCounted and start using the new Event Handling Functions.
              Event Handling Functions - Functions - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
              How to do your lookbacks correctly.

5. If you want to calculate an average, why are you putting values in separate arrays? Do you really want to average all values in b1[] plus all values in b2[], etc.? Just get the values and average the variables.

6. iClose is a price (1.23456) iCCI is an oscillator, (±300.) Nonsense to subtract them. What is the meaning of 10 miles - latitude 90°‽

7. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.
Reason: