MT4 unresponsive when drag & dropping indicator to a chart (templates with same indicators work though...)

Hello, since today I'm not able to drag and drop indicators inside the MT4 window to a chart. The indicator will not show up, that symbol window will freeze, all other windows keep updating but MT4 is completely unresponsive.

Nothing on my system has changed. Windows 7, last MT4 build from May, everything worked fine until today.

Strangely, I can load my own templates, all indicators will work. I will be able to remove them but I can't drag any indicator back on to that chart.

Any ideas / help much appreciated, thanks!

Hello please provide more detais:

1. Screenshot with issue

2. Logs from terminal journal.

Thank you for the reply!

Regarding 2.: The journal will report that the indicator has loaded successfully.

Regarding 1.: Nothing in the MT4 window will change visually, all charts will continue with what they do but I won't be able to have any interaction with MT4 until I shut it down with task manager and reopen. There's not really anything to see on a screenshot. The loaded indicator will not work, though.

This happens with any indicator even on a vanilla MT4 chart window with any symbol.

I thought this may be a known issue & solution type thing...

Please write to the Service Desk and provide more details.
Reason: