Signals questions

To add comments, please log in or register
Laurentiu Sorin Tene
Laurentiu Sorin Tene  

Hello,

I decided to give a little attention to signal subscribing. I have a few questions:

1-Can I change the lot size of the signal ?

2-How ROI is calculated ?

3-What AVG pips means; probably average pips, but how is calculated ?

Thanks in advance ! 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
For some of your questions - please read first page of this thread Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Laurentiu Sorin Tene
Laurentiu Sorin Tene  
newdigital:
For some of your questions - please read first page of this thread Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Good information but did not answer to question 2 and 3.
And related question 1 if Subscriber trade 0.01 lot and my account has less money than his is it possible that position to not be opened on my account?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

About ROI calculation ... I remember 2 general ways of calculating ROI - I have no idea which way they are selected for Signals.

As to lot size so I do not have direct answer too ... I just remember the calculation of lot size which was written on some article :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4 Signal Lot Size not copied?

newdigital, 2013.08.14 07:40

And there is some changes related to lot size/volume made in one of the build of Metatrader:

===========

Signals: Changed the algorithm for calculation of the copied deal's volume in case a Signal Source and a Subscriber have different leverages:

Current algorithm: A deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 5 lots in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

New algorithm: If subscriber's leverage exceeds the one of the Signal Source, it does not affect a volume of a copied deal. Otherwise, the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. 
It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 1 lot in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions

Metatrader 4 Signal Lot Size not copied?

newdigital, 2013.08.14 07:40

And the main page for subscribers to understand about which lot size they will have when subscribe - this one https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signal_subscriber  

Just for information.  

and standard reply related to many cases :

Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

angevoyageur, 2014.02.04 13:31

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

Laurentiu Sorin Tene
Laurentiu Sorin Tene  
newdigital:

About ROI calculation ... I remember 2 general ways of calculating ROI - I have no idea which way they are selected for Signals.

As to lot size so I do not have direct answer too ... I just remember the calculation of lot size which was written on some article :

and standard reply related to many cases :

Thank you, may be someone else have more information !
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
tenlau:
Thank you, may be someone else have more information !
To add comments, please log in or register