VPS - choosing best low latency, how and/or where?

I'm providing signal for 4 people, and they told me they haven't the option to choose the best virtual platform the way is instructed in the VPS help video. The only option is the server in New York, no other option to choose among the best latency to our brokerage. 

Question:

When the VPS video instruction was launch there was the option to choose and nowadays no more the option to choose or the 4 people following my signal are doing something wrong? 

I attached 3 screenshots, 2 of them showing there is no option to choose the best server platform and low latency, and 1 screenshot the way is presented in the VPS video guide, this one named 'Virtual Hosting Wizard'.

Tks and best regards.

Ailton Cabral

Ailton Cabral:

I'm providing signal for 4 people, and they told me they haven't the option to choose the best virtual platform the way is instructed in the VPS help video. The only option is the server in New York, no other option to choose among the best latency to our brokerage. 

Question:

When the VPS video instruction was launch there was the option to choose and nowadays no more the option to choose or the 4 people following my signal are doing something wrong? 

I attached 3 screenshots, 2 of them showing there is no option to choose the best server platform and low latency, and 1 screenshot the way is presented in the VPS video guide, this one named 'Virtual Hosting Wizard'.

Tks and best regards.

Ailton Cabral

MQL5 VPS system detects and offers the best possible available server for their broker/server setup.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 VPS system detects and offers the best possible available server for their broker/server setup.

Eline, tks for helping
A 125.56ms "1.25 second" ping is good ? I'm with a good latency to provide my signal?

Ailton Cabral:

Eline, tks for helping
A 125.56ms "1.25 second" ping is good ? I'm with a good latency to provide my signal?

Where is your broker server located?

If its located somewhere away from any VPS servers, then maybe that's the best option.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Where is your broker server located?

If its located somewhere away from any VPS servers, then maybe that's the best option.

in Sao Paulo, city of Brazil.

Ailton Cabral:

in Sao Paulo, city of Brazil.

MQL5 doesn't have any VPS servers in Brazil, so the closest available option is New York.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.10.24 12:06

Just left-click on the Connection Status icon in the bottom right of MetaTrader and you will see a pop-up context menu showing you the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker. Then you can select the fastest one to your liking. You can also re-scan as values may fluctuate.

MetaTrader 4

MetaTrader 5

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 doesn't have any VPS servers in Brazil, so the closest available option is New York.

ok then. tks, I appreciated your help

Best Regards

Ailton

Pros and cons of VPS at mql5.com

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:15

And this is the information about ping - 

Pros and cons of VPS at mql5.com

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:59

Enter the name of your broker's trading server to get an estimate of network delays: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps

Sergey Golubev:

Sergey, tks, it was helpfull

best regards.

Ailton

Sergey Golubev:

And this is the information about ping - 

Did the test and found the one we are using is really the best in our case. I attached the result

Reason: