Indicator

Hi I just Purchased the above for $98, trying to download it to the platform, but nothing happens ? can you help, Thanks Dean

As I understand - you were buying it from webpage (not from Metatrader).
Because it is recommended to buy it directly from Metatrader.

----------------

There are some limitations: the Market does not work for LInux and for Mac. You should have Windows OS on your PC.

----------------

If you bought it from product webpage so - open your MT4, fill COmmunity tab of Metatrader with your forum login/pass, and follow the instruction from those pages:

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

How to activate new indicator

Sergey Golubev, 2018.02.05 06:12

It is same - open MT4, write Community login (this forum login) in MT4 menu, and you will see your purchases in Metatrader.
If not - restart MT4.

Indicator Purchased but have not been able to activate the indicator - HELP?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.24 08:43

Go to your MT platform, down to the Terminal window and click on the Market tab, there you will on the upper left side your Purchased products, click on it and these products they will be visible right below.

On the product you want to install, click the blue Install button on the right hand side.

Reason: