Banned from the MQL5 market purchases - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Sorry to interject like this , what is the remaining unlock time on that ?

I've had it once (on another website abroad) that i paid then i disabled online transactions on that card since the amount left  , but my subscription to that api did not update . 

They (the support of the other website) then informed me that sometimes if the customer follows this process : "enable card's online use - purchase - disable card's online use" on their cards for safety , the amount does not clear immediately and the transaction fails .

I'm just mentioning that because i used a greek bank card in that occurrence , it might help . 

I believe the problem is somewhere there. Relates to that transaction that is not yet cleared. I used paypal. Paypal charged immediately the amount but delayed the payment for a while as a reported a problem with the EA. Thereafter they closed the report and did the payment but not sure why the amount is not cleared yet. That temporary disables my purchases in the market. From my end amount already debited by paypal and paypal confirmed they released that to metaquotes...

Georgios Baizanis #:I consider I am banned as i cannot perform any purchase.I had contacted earlier Service desk . So i guess that is the same. I will click that link but i am quite sure it will not allow me post any more ticket having already logged that with support. Thanks anyway as that may help... I had placed the screen shot on the open ticket with service desk of the red message i get for them to understand the situation
You don't open another ticket. Just comment on the existing ticket as I have described in my previous post.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You don't open another ticket. Just comment on the existing ticket as I have described in my previous post.

yes i got ya Fernando. I had done that already yesterday. awaiting for support now. it takes some days...

Georgios Baizanis #:

I believe the problem is somewhere there. Relates to that transaction that is not yet cleared. I used paypal. Paypal charged immediately the amount but delayed the payment for a while as a reported a problem with the EA. Thereafter they closed the report and did the payment but not sure why the amount is not cleared yet. That temporary disables my purchases in the market. From my end amount already debited by paypal and paypal confirmed they released that to metaquotes...

if you hover on the lock icon on the payment it gives you a date , has that date passed ?  

edit : reported a problem to paypal ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

if you hover on the lock icon on the payment it gives you a date , has that date passed ?  

edit : reported a problem to paypal ?

About the date, no while hovering no date is populated as information message. As i said i had done the payment already. Yes i reported the problem to payment but the case is closed already 2 days ago. So they released everything to Metaquotes. I still need to confirm that with them but there is nothing pending with paypal now. I had initially reported the problem to the seller of the EA. He was not replying and then i reported to paypal.

Georgios Baizanis #:

About the date, no while hovering no date is populated as information message. As i said i had done the payment already. Yes i reported the problem to payment but the case is closed already 2 days ago. So they released everything to Metaquotes. I still need to confirm that with them but there is nothing pending with paypal now. I had initially reported the problem to the seller of the EA. He was not replying and then i reported to paypal.

Ow okay . So send that transaction id code (from your payments tab) to the service desk ticket as well if not done already.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Ow okay . So send that transaction id code (from your payments tab) to the service desk ticket as well if not done already.

Thanks will do. Paypal already replied the amount is with Metaquotes and they received. But the amount of that transaction still remains locked. I will update as requested. thanks

No reply from Service desk for many days now. Original issue logged on 5/5. Is there something i can do for support to reply? For days now they do not reply and i am in that situation that i cannot buy or subscribe to anything in the market...
Reason: