BarsCalculated() return with error code 4806.

To add comments, please log in or register
tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

I use the indicator attached to show a H4 moving average in H1 Chart.[by setting the period parameter to H4 in a H1 chart.] But nothing is shown in the chart. 

The function call BarsCalculated() returned with error code 4806. What is wrong with my code? How should i tackle this issue? thank you time and efforts.

taozemin.

Files:
IMA5.mq5 9 kb
Flavio Jarabeck
Flavio Jarabeck  
tao zemin.:

I use the indicator attached to show a H4 moving average in H1 Chart.[by setting the period parameter to H4 in a H1 chart.] But nothing is shown in the chart. 

The function call BarsCalculated() returned with error code 4806. What is wrong with my code? How should i tackle this issue? thank you time and efforts.

taozemin.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
  • www.mql5.com
The name of the custom symbol is invalid. The symbol name can only contain Latin letters without punctuation, spaces or special characters (may only contain ".", "_", "&" and "#"). It is not recommended to use characters , :, ", /,\, |, ?, *. The path of...
tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

Thank you foryour reply. the problem still exists. I modified the first parameter in the iMA() call directly to Symbol(). But the problem still exists. How should I write the Symbol() parameter?

handle=iMA(Symbol(),period,ma_period,ma_shift,ma_method,applied_price);

Flavio Jarabeck
Flavio Jarabeck  
tao zemin.:

Thank you foryour reply. the problem still exists. I modified the first parameter in the iMA() call directly to Symbol(). But the problem still exists. How should I write the Symbol() parameter?

do you have this symbol on your Market Watch window?
tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

Yes,the symbol is in the marke watch window. the symbol is:EURUSD. Have you run the indicator on your side? Is there any 4806 error? Thank you.

Flavio Jarabeck
Flavio Jarabeck  
tao zemin.:

Yes,the symbol is in the marke watch window. the symbol is:EURUSD. Have you run the indicator on your side? Is there any 4806 error? Thank you.

yes... no error.

But, I don't have EURUSD on mysignal... but all other symbosl I tested, it ran with no errors or warnings...

;)

tao zemin.
tao zemin.  
Flavio Jarabeck:

yes... no error.

But, I don't have EURUSD on mysignal... but all other symbosl I tested, it ran with no errors or warnings...

;)

It's really wierd! Ihave updated my MT5 to it's latest version this morning, the problem still exists!

I' will continue to fight against this problem and helps from you and other experts in this website will be highly appreciated.... Thank you, Flavio.

To add comments, please log in or register