Indicators: MQL5 Version of Position Size Calculator - Based on VP Money Management rules

MQL5 Version of Position Size Calculator - Based on VP Money Management rules:

MT5 (MQL5) Version of Position Size Calculator - Based on VP Money Management rules This version has been tested and works in both versions; in MT4 (MQL4) as well as in MT5 (MQL5). See the original MT4(MQL4) only version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23886

MQL5 Version of Position Size Calculator - Based on VP Money Management rules

Author: plewright

Hi all,

There's a mistake with the risk/volume calculation, and cross currency exchange rates.  Fixing it this week-end.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi, tool looks great thank you for your effort making this.

I am seeing an issue with time left as it does not match the actual candle time remaining. Below are before and after screen shots see date in the data window and comparison to another candle countdown timer (blue). 

Thanks

Heath 

Heath Williams:

Hi, tool looks great thank you for your effort making this.

I am seeing an issue with time left as it does not match the actual candle time remaining. Below are before and after screen shots see date in the data window and comparison to another candle countdown timer (blue). 

Thanks

Heath 

Thanks Heath,

That's interesting, I'll have a look.

Hi, as per others, thanks for posting this.  I have spent a lot of time looking at position size indicators, etc.

I am an ex-programmer but used much higher level languages and did not want to re-invent the wheel.  It's incredibly frustrating trying to find this code - it should have been written by MetaTrader as a standard function (excluding ATR maybe) and damned annoying when one sees comments from moderators like, "Read the manual".

For NNFX developers, it would probably be great if you could make it into a function to call from one's own code.

Thanks again, looks like a great job

Is there a quick fix to get rid of the spacing between the lines? It's taking up a little too much space to the side as it is. But fantastic work - thanks. And if you get bored one day and want to create the NNFX ATR for the MT5 I'll be first in line to download it. 

can you please add an input field for symbol Appendix? some brokers have extra charachters at the end of symbol like "EURUSD" >>> "EURUSD."

it just doesn't calculate lot size correctly...
Reason: