Alert for ATR

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but while browsing it I found so much helpful info. It is so greate to have people that are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others.

I have been looking for ATR indicator with alarm that can be triggered at a level set by input to indicate when market start tranding.

I would be very gratefull, if somebody could add the alarm code to the standard ATR indicator.

Thanks a lot in advance.

alla_ch:
Hi,I am new to this forum, but while browsing it I found so much helpful info. It is so greate to have people that are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others.I have been looking for ATR indicator with alarm that can be triggered at a level set by input to indicate when market start tranding. I would be very gratefull, if somebody could add the alarm code to the standard ATR indicator.Thanks a lot in advance.

Please if anybody can code an AT what is possible give the number of periods and a level and play sound with the level is reached.

Thank you

Can you be more precise when you want alert?

I think you guys better asking at other forum search google for forex forum

atr_period = 1 with all timeframes . I want the alarm to sound if the range is reached 60 pips within that timeframe .

what does ATR indicator shows?

medanfx:
what does ATR indicator shows?

It shows : ATR(1) number of pips within the timeframe selected ( eg 1 hr ,, 4hr etc....)

From 1 hour bar chart AUSUSD , the below indicator show ATR(1) 0.0025 .

That means that the range is already reached 25 pips within 1 hour bar . I want the alarm to go off if it is reached 60 pips.

Files:
audusd_1hr.gif  13 kb
Reason: