Experts: RSI EA v2 - page 3

Brendan Lu :

Hi Vlad, is it possible to set the value for Money Management to less than 1? Can it be set to 0.5 or 0.1?

Thanks.

No you can not. The minimum value is 1.0

Ok, got it, thanks.

Have a few more questions please:

1) So if I have 3 positions opened all with 1 in Money Management, does that mean I have 3% at risk? 

2) I noticed that trades sometimes do not execute when RSI hits the RSIbuy/RSIsell levels I've set, do you have any idea why? This happened today while I have two trades open, not sure if that as any effect.

3) Would it be possible to update the EA so that Money Management can be set to under 1%?

Brendan Lu:

Ok, got it, thanks.

Have a few more questions please:

1) So if I have 3 positions opened all with 1 in Money Management, does that mean I have 3% at risk? 

2) I noticed that trades sometimes do not execute when RSI hits the RSIbuy/RSIsell levels I've set, do you have any idea why? This happened today while I have two trades open, not sure if that as any effect.

3) Would it be possible to update the EA so that Money Management can be set to under 1%?

Vladimir Karputov:

Is time control using the time from broker's server?

Brendan Lu :

Is time control using the time from broker's server?

Time control is performed in the 'TimeControl' function and this function uses TimeCurrent:

TimeCurrent

Returns the last known server time, time of the last quote receipt for one of the symbols selected in the "Market Watch" window. In the OnTick() handler, this function returns the time of the received handled tick. In other cases (for example, call in handlers OnInit(), OnDeinit(), OnTimer() and so on) this is the time of the last quote receipt for any symbol available in the "Market Watch" window, the time shown in the title of this window. The time value is formed on a trade server and does not depend on the time settings on your computer. There are 2 variants of the function.

Documentation on MQL5: Date and Time / TimeCurrent
Documentation on MQL5: Date and Time / TimeCurrent
  • www.mql5.com
TimeCurrent - Date and Time - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

for me it giving error at this line 'deviation' - undeclared identifier Trade.mqh 593 25

m_request.deviation=(deviation==ULONG_MAX) ? m_deviation : deviation;

Backtest result using last year data.

Reason: