Collection for stoch in mql5

Thanks for coming!

As the title, please help inform me on how to make a stoch cross signal for an EA with mql5.

I used mql4 before and now turning to mql5, I find that the function iStochastic returns a handle instead of indicator value like using mql4.

I'm not a professionnal programmer, so please make it easy to understand.

Very greateful if any example for me.

Thank you a loooot  !!!

Use the Search engine before posting, they are hundreds of resources about such thing on this site.

Alain Verleyen:
Use the Search engine before posting, they are hundreds of resources about such thing on this site.

Thanks, I keep searching...but it seems all results are pointed to mql4 solution, not for mql5.

maybe you can help give some key words for searching. 

And I also keep searching in the mql5 code base page by page....keep searching, hope someone can help, if I find it, I''ll post it here.

Thank you!

find one here in code base about MACD and Stoch

here is another one seems all about stoch

later change the title as Stoch collection...but perhaps onlye beginner like me woulb be interested.

RSI_Stochastic_MA

IStochastic_Trading
IStochastic_Trading
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor trades based on signals generated by Stochastic Oscillator. Averaging. A limited number of positions. Trailing. Lots Take Profit Stop Loss (in pips) Trailing Stop (in pips) (if "0" the parameter is off) Max Positions (if "0" the parameter is off) Gap K-period (number of bars for calculations) D-period (period of first...
Reason: