Indicators: ZigZag Indicator with Extra Features - page 6

Hi I want it to draw horizontal line for each vertex and display number of touches along the line to other vertexs. can this be implemented?

EallenLobo: Hi I want it to draw horizontal line for each vertex and display number of touches along the line to other vertexs. can this be implemented?

Yes, it can be implemented, but it would have to be a private job request!

Hello could you explain the difference between depth and backstep?  Does backstep affect the unfilled circles drawn on the chart?  Thanks

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing this indicator. could you please share the mql5 version of this?

Saravana kumar #: Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing this indicator. could you please share the mql5 version of this?

There is currently no MQL5 version. If I have time to spare, I will see about preparing a MQL5 version next month.

Olá Fernando

Great work

I was myself an addict of ZZ, until I finally gave up of it, due to the repaint

I liked your ideas on the ZZ and tried to run and experiment, nut unfortunately it is MT4 and I have no knowledge or time to convert.

Can you please inform when and if ever, you would release a MT5 version of your great work?

MT4 is currently become mor and more obsolete, despite its clear value.

Thans and regards

Salustiano leal

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I appreciate your work, I have gone through your code but coudn't understand it, would you mind give me some hint or some docs to explain the algorithm and method you are using?

Good morning, do you have the version for MQL5 ?

camiloss21 #: Good morning, do you have the version for MQL5 ?

Not in the CodeBase, no!

Reason: