Indicators: ZigZag Indicator with Extra Features - page 2

lordmen99:
ok i will be waiting now..email me if finished sir..or attach here.. thx

All alterations will be posted here as an update to the original article and code. All these alterations will first be submitted for publishing to MetaQuotes. Only after the approval process, does it go up.

lordmen99:

All alterations will be posted here as an update to the original article and code. All these alterations will first be submitted for publishing to MetaQuotes. Only after the approval process, does it go up.

FMIC:
lordmen99:

i still not see the update my request sir.. i wanna test it now before market closed

FMIC:
lordmen99:

i still not see the update my request sir.. i wanna test it now before market closed

Attention! Please note that there is a bug in the initial version which is preventing it from updating on the must current data.
Please download the UPDATED VERSION.

The latest version release V1.1 has been send in and is awaiting MetaQuotes approval for subsequent publishing. It corrects a bug preventing updates on fresh tick data, as well as a new Alert feature requested by a "lordmen99". Since it is the week-end and MetaQuotes might take long to approve the new publication, I have decided to provide a temporary link to the updated version.

Please note, that once the publication has been made official, I will disable the previous link.

Attention! Please note that there is a bug in the initial version which is preventing it from updating on the must current data.
Please download the UPDATED VERSION.

The latest version release V1.1 has been send in and is awaiting MetaQuotes approval for subsequent publishing. It corrects a bug preventing updates on fresh tick data, as well as a new Alert feature requested by a "lordmen99". Since it is the week-end and MetaQuotes might take long to approve the new publication, I have decided to provide a temporary link to the updated version.

Please note, that once the publication has been made official, I will disable the previous link.

The new updated version is now officially up, so please disregard the previous message. The temporary link to the updated file will soon be removed too.

The new updated version is now officially up, so please disregard the previous message. The temporary link to the updated file will soon be removed too.

lordmen99:
Please sir, can u add alert when arrow show..? alert when open candle.. thx before

hi lordmen99, as FMIC told you before, it's ONLY AN INDICATOR, and just like EVERY OTHER INDICATOR, it is you to decide when/where to take an action.

Welcome to this world of patients

lordmen99:
Please sir, can u add alert when arrow show..? alert when open candle.. thx before

hi lordmen99, as FMIC told you before, it's ONLY AN INDICATOR, and just like EVERY OTHER INDICATOR, it is you to decide when/where to take an action.

Welcome to this world of patients

Reason: