Indicators: Advanced MTF RSI

Advanced MTF RSI:

With the MTF RSI Indicator you can easily identify the oversold/overbought levels on several different timeframes by using only one chart.

Author: Ponder Solutions Limited

can u make a setup,

subscribed mt4 (all pair live data, not forex) --> my own ip address (server), can make sub accounts ---> client mt4 (freely available mt4, use with userid & password provided by me)

this setup is for race money to run charity activity

please reply <>

Good indi & usefull, but it has a little issue: after a while the drawn lines are not refreshed (mainly these greater than M1) . Could it be fixed please ?

muller:
Good indi & usefull, but it has a little issue: after a while the drawn lines are not refreshed (mainly these greater than M1) . Could it be fixed please ?

For fix that, simply change in blocks start2(), start3() until start8() the line:

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

for the line:

limit=Bars;

can someone add to this indicator when rsi crosses levels  like 50 , 80 , 20 levels send some alert like email or windows and also if is possible adds arrows in chart for this crosses??? will eb very helpful

Hi,

I have copied the files into the MQL4/Experts folder, restarted MT4. It appeared in the navigation window, but doesn't work. Anybody could guess what is the problem? (There is no problem with other experts...)

Ezsiasm:

Hi,

I have copied the files into the MQL4/Experts folder, restarted MT4. It appeared in the navigation window, but doesn't work. Anybody could guess what is the problem? (There is no problem with other experts...)

Yes, it is a 8 years old EA, it probably needs updating.

Is there a MT5 version of this?

Thank you
Reason: