Experts: [EA] - Charles 2.1.5

[EA] - Charles 2.1.5:

Multi-currency EA, working on brekouts and stop-orders.

Author: afabiani

Hi,

Can you write a program, as following

1. Buy pending order at 30 pips away and Sell Pending order at 30 pips away.

2. If the direction is a buy it will keep adding position at every 30 pips in the buy direction. When the profit is > $5 then set trailing stop to close the order and also all pending order will reset.

3. If the direction inital is a buy and the trend turn to sell. The sell pending order will start to add more sell order in the sell direction. When the profit is > $5 then set trailing stop to close the order and also all pending order will reset.

4. There will be no stop loss for this EA.

5. So capital must be take into condsieration of able to hold more order.

6. It will keep repeating.

7. Fix size of lot size. No martingale please.

Hi. What is your setting? NOTE: In case of "zero divide" error, you must check the list of symbols provided on "Symbols" parameter. There can be two possible issues 1) your broker does not support all or some of the symbols specified (you MUST use only supported symbols by your broker) - 2) your broker uses different names for symbols, as an istance intead of EURUSD it uses EURUSDm or EUR_USD ... you MUST use the names provided by your broker. This part is not understand.

i have started the liveforward test

so far it looks good !

i dont belive in backtest so i have bought 10 vps i cannot use all and i need help from ppl that want to test the EA in different settings

just upload to my vps !!!

I have a question. How does it know when to close the position? Do I have to do that manually?

Also what is the difference between 2.1.5 and 2.1.8a?

I am assuming it is pointless to test this on a U.S. broker since those in the U.S. cannot hedge?

Thanks.

I ooltrader:

I have some perfect EA that I hope you will like to have if you are interested you can let me know so that we can both backtest it together. 

i have started the liveforward test

so far it looks good !

i dont belive in backtest so i have bought 10 vps i cannot use all and i need help from ppl that want to test the EA in different settingst

just upload to my vps !!!

Hello freinds, 

Is somebody uses these EA's? Can somebody send the results to:

crossy@bezeqint.net

Thanks,

Y. 

<removed by mod>

Grafiknya Mantabs
Reason: