Experts: [EA] - Charles 2.1.5 - page 2

76% modelling quality is not a valid backtest...

I just have a quick look to your ea's code, you  are a very good coder. Just to thank you for your gift to the community. I hope I had more time to analyze it in detail. I read so many codes that I suppose I am now able to recognize a great work at a glance. 10/10

Just got my account blown out wtf!

I would know when it's necessary to open a graph for each currency taht i want to trade with this EA ?

jakebarrington:
Also what is the difference between 2.1.5 and 2.1.8a?

This EA is really interesting. I forwardtest both 2.1.5. and 2.1.8a. aparently there are no differences, but:

*  2.1.5. works very goog untill it gets crazy and start opening a lot of orders with no sens and blow the account.

*  2.1.8a, so far so good. Maybe the bugs are fixed and that is the difference between both versions..

This is a good, EA, if some one use with MM rules,  Good work, keep it

Hi

Could you explain me , because when I try to backtest , Ihave two errors :

one volume error

and ex. gbp/usd divide 0

Does anyone have any updates for this EA?

Hi, I am the author of this EA and currently I improved it a lot ... unfortunately the forum moderators do not allow me to publish code anymore!

afabiani:
Hi, I am the author of this EA and currently I improved it a lot ... unfortunately the forum moderators do not allow me to publish code anymore!
You are free to publish any code you wish and link to anything in the CodeBase, just nothing in the marketplace or any commercial site that would be considered "advertising". Hope this clears it up for you :)
Reason: