Signal: 'Connecting to signal server' but not connecting.

Hi.

I am not sure if this is the right place, but I am asking if anyone having difficulty connecting to signal server.

I have multiple MT4 accounts and they are all showing this 'connecting to signal server'  message but not be able to connect to them.

Is it only me? or MQL5 server having a problem?

Thanks.

jiehooni:

Hi.

I am not sure if this is the right place, but I am asking if anyone having difficulty connecting to signal server.

I have multiple MT4 accounts and they are all showing this 'connecting to signal server'  message but not be able to connect to them.

Thanks.

MQL5 server doesn't seem to have a problem, so double check your settings, make sure you use the investor password for your accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 server doesn't seem to have a problem, so double check your settings, make sure you use the investor password for your accounts.

First of all, thanks for the reply.

I am not a signal provider, I am subscribing some signals, and my MT4 accounts are not connecting to the server all of a sudden.

They are all on a dedicated server and accounts with a few different brokers.

And I have been trading a while, but they are ALL having a same problem at this time just repeatedly showing 'connecting to signal server' .

I don't know what else to check.

I completely rebooted my server, and reopened all MT4 terminals, but still the same.

jiehooni:

First of all, thanks for the reply.

I am not a signal provider, I am subscribing some signals, and my MT4 accounts are not connecting to the server all of a sudden.

They are all on a dedicated server and accounts with a few different brokers.

And I have been trading a while, but they are ALL having a same problem at this time just repeatedly showing 'connecting to signal server' .

I don't know what else to check.

I completely rebooted my server, and reopened all MT4 terminals, but still the same.

I will send it to technicians.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I will send it to technicians.

Thanks a lot.

Same here, 3 of my MT4 accounts are having the signals - connecting to signal server message in the journal. 

I don't think this is a broker or signal provider issue but definitely from mql server

I have the same issue too.

jiehooni:

Hi.

Thanks.

thanks for bringing this issue up here jiehooni, i thought mine is isolated.

one more thing to add here, i have subscribed to 8 signals but only 3 are having problems their brokers are icmarkets-demo2, karoll-demo and RoboForex-ProCent

Same to me and several subscribers.
Got a signal to open 5 trades. Fine.
Then connection lost to signal server.
Signal provider has closed the trades with profit.
I didn't receive the signal to close my trades and so I had to manually close them with a big loss.
How can I trust this service anymore???

I subscribed last week an it worked fine, so my setting are OK.

Hi

I have two signal account , But both is Disabled .

please Help me
Reason: