Weekly Data Not Loading On CFDs and Indices

Hey guys,

My platform is having problems loading the weekly historical data for CFDs and indices. It's working fine for the FX pairs, but when I open up the weekly on gold, silver, oil, 225jpy, etc, it loads a limited amount of data. The platform doesn't completely freeze, but it gets very sluggish indicating it's struggling. It should also be noted that this happens on the default template, so no indicators or EAs are loaded onto the chart. Could this be a problem with my PC, platform, broker?

Thanks guys

CryptoCowboy:

Hey guys,

My platform is having problems loading the weekly historical data for CFDs and indices. It's working fine for the FX pairs, but when I open up the weekly on gold, silver, oil, 225jpy, etc, it loads a limited amount of data. The platform doesn't completely freeze, but it gets very sluggish indicating it's struggling. It should also be noted that this happens on the default template, so no indicators or EAs are loaded onto the chart. Could this be a problem with my PC, platform, broker?

Thanks guys

Change the broker.

Because if your Metatrader is connected to the broker's server (if you are on demo or live with this broker) so everything should be fine.

For information - 

-----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad HelpConnecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

Ok. Thanks guys
Reason: