No actions from arbitration in the Freelance.

I'm developer and I have one job in progress in the Freelance.

Job was created by Customer 2018.07.28.

Last activity from Customer - 2018.08.14.

I finished the job and requested arbitration to finish the job 2018.09.24, but for now there are no any actions from arbitration.

I created request to support, but there no respond too.

I hope, that here is a Moderator, who can send my request to arbitration. Please do it, because I suspect that arbitration don't receive my messages.

Regards.

I can not help much because I am not a developer ... but there is one small thread and the link to the rules with explanation:

----------------

Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)

Thank you very much !!!

The problem still remains !!!

For now I have second finished job, but Customer don't respond. I have applied to arbitration, but I suspect that arbitration will not finish the job.

Unfortunalty no solution

I have same issue, i am waiting more than 1 month, still waiting for moderator response on my job.

Dear moderators please pay attention to this kind of problems, it will help all sides to improve mql business.

Moderators

Really mql5 has not any solution, some projects in mql5 stay in arbitration for some months.

One of moderators can please answer this question :

If developer and customer dont reach same decision to complete project, what is the next solution ?

They need mql5 judge, and what is mql5 progress to solve their problem?

No any answer on this page after some days...
Froum moderators please let we be clear about mql5 arbitration politics.

Hamed Dehghani:
No any answer on this page after some days...
Froum moderators please let we be clear about mql5 arbitration politics.

We are forum moderators, that is we moderate the forum.

As a forum moderator, I have as much knowledge of what goes on with Metaquotes as you do.

I cannot answer many questions about the arbitration process as I have very little experience of it myself.

But anyway we must have a way to know more and clear details about this important issue.

is there any other way for communicate by metaqoute and ask there?

or is there any article or rule page with clear detail about arbitration?
Reason: