Signal Odd Behaviour

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I'm really new to this so apologies if this has been asked before (Have been searching for "to" and "from" but as these are pretty generic terms, I'm not having much luck locating any posts on this issue).

I'm following a Signal - xxxx

and all is going well but then suddenly some of the trades are closed with a note  "#to[order number]" and then another one or multiple trades are opened in it's place with note "#from[order number]" referencing the previous trade.

This doesn't appear to be reflected in the Signal providers history. 

These "cascading" type trade activities are catastrophic to the bottom line as they end up closing up positions in the negative and then opening position in worse locations. Is this a Signal site activity or a broker side activity?

Also, There are lots of positions opened and closed (in negative and positive) that the Signal Provider  doesn't appear to have in their trading history some of these are the "#from..." and "#to..." type trades and some of them have comments that they are straight from the Signal Provider.. This is obviously quite worrying. Is this normal, is the signal provider fiddling the trades, is the broker fiddling the trade activity?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers, 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines - Documentation on MQL5

May be partial closing?

By the way - this is the forum for MT5 sorry. And most popular thread about the signals is this one Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals (but for Metatrader 5 signals sorry).

newdigital:

May be partial closing?

By the way - this is the forum for MT5 sorry. And most popular thread about the signals is this one Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals (but for Metatrader 5 signals sorry).

Why MT5 only ? No this forum is for all Signals, also MT4.

PaceJohnson:

Anyway, there is nothing we can do about your issue. You can ask to the provider and/or you have to write to ServiceDesk.
Reason: