Problem with Synchronizing signals on MT4.

Hi,

I am copying a signal in MT4. Myself and signal provider are with different brokers. Recently, provider did 3 trades and I saw 3 trades copied->closed and then few seconds 3 another trades copied and closed. I lost quite a lot of money because of this. After discussion with provider, we found that on first 3  trades my broker hit SL first, while provider's 3 trades were still open, as his broker had not hit SL. Hence, a couple of seconds later, after closing my first 3 trades, synchronization happened, and 3 trades were copied again.

Can some expert please guide me how can I stop this ? Once the positions are copied with SL and TP, I don't see a point why those positions are synchronized again.  Please help how can I prevent this from happening in future.

Following options are checked in my MT4.

1) Copy SL and TP.

2) Synchronize without confirmation  .

Awaiting response. 

Thanks. 

menkafx:

Hi,

I am copying a signal in MT4. Myself and signal provider are with different brokers. Recently, provider did 3 trades and I saw 3 trades copied->closed and then few seconds 3 another trades copied and closed. I lost quite a lot of money because of this. After discussion with provider, we found that on first 3  trades my broker hit SL first, while provider's 3 trades were still open, as his broker had not hit SL. Hence, a couple of seconds later, after closing my first 3 trades, synchronization happened, and 3 trades were copied again.

Can some expert please guide me how can I stop this ? Once the positions are copied with SL and TP, I don't see a point why those positions are synchronized again.  Please help how can I prevent this from happening in future.

Following options are checked in my MT4.

1) Copy SL and TP.

2) Synchronize without confirmation  .

Awaiting response. 

Thanks. 

Uncheck "Copy SL and TP" option.

And report this to ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.

Hi,

Does anyone know why my account might stop receiving signals?  It was fine till today then nothing. Didn't close out signal trades it was in either.

Seems odd as everything was ok. Is there a way to reset the signal and re synchronize or something? I have tried unchecking in options. Turning mt4 off then back on and re selecting but nothing.

thanks 

Hello. Please send a ticket to the ServiceDesk with logs.
Reason: