Experts: GodBot - page 8

has anyone updated this EA? investments4133@gmail.com

I really want to get this EA to work. When I try and compile it I get BA_INIT_Bars variable not defined. Can someone help me with this. I tried both versions.

investments4133@gmail.com

Can any one help me? When I compile this I get error "BA_INIT_BARS vaiable not defined"

gator:

Can any one help me? When I compile this I get error "BA_INIT_BARS vaiable not defined"

1.) Just use the zip-file, copy the whole content (all sub directories and files) to you MT4 base directory

2.) Compile OrderLib

3.) Compile GodBot

Use it!

seizu
gator:

1.) Just use the zip-file, copy the whole content (all sub directories and files) to you MT4 base directory

2.) Compile OrderLib

3.) Compile GodBot

Use it!

I unzip the file, I compiled the OrderLib, but when I try and compile the EA I get error every time.

Function "IsTimeframeEnabled" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Function "nPeriod" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

What am I doing wrong?

seizu
gator:

2.) Compile OrderLib

3.) Compile GodBot

Use it!

Please let me know when there is an update. What other pairs is anyone using, and TF?

gator:

Please let me know when there is an update. What other pairs is anyone using, and TF?

Function "IsTimeframeEnabled" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Function "nPeriod" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

These messages can be ignored!

Reason: