Experts: GodBot - page 2

Nice code!

What is the new OL_TRADE_TF option meant for?

Are you using any fixed Stop Loss? Should it be set on OL_RISK_PIPS?

faro:

Nice code!

What is the new OL_TRADE_TF option meant for?

Are you using any fixed Stop Loss? Should it be set on OL_RISK_PIPS?

Hi!

On each new bar at timeframe M5 (OL_TRADE_TF) GodBot verifies if there is a new signal ...
Yes, Stop Loss should be set on OL_RISK_PIPS and Take Profit on OL_PROFIT_PIPS.

Dear Seizu,

Thank you again for the great job. I tested the new orderlib and the performance is poor.

jassim:

Dear Seizu,

Thank you again for the great job. I tested the new orderlib and the performance is poor.

If you didn't change the EA properties, the results should be the same. So please explain what you've done and post your settings and stats.

seizu:
jassim:

Dear Seizu,

If you didn't change the EA properties, the results should be the same. So please explain what you've done and post your settings and stats.

This is what i did:

• I erased the old orderlib and the the EA.
  • I installed the new orderlib in lib. folder.
  • I reinstalled the godbotv1.2 again.
  • Loaded the EA into the chart.
  • backtested the strategy, whout playing with the default setting.
  • I got very poor results.
  • Then, I played with the settings such as the sl and tp .... as a result i got only one trade for one year and half.

Anyways, I erased the new orderlib and reistalled the old and i got like the old perfomance when i backtested it.

I wish my participation could help you in your project.

Good luck.

jassim:
  • I erased the old orderlib and the the EA.
  • I installed the new orderlib in lib. folder.
  • I reinstalled the godbotv1.2 again.
  • Loaded the EA into the chart.
  • backtested the strategy, whout playing with the default setting.
  • I got very poor results.
  • Then, I played with the settings such as the sl and tp .... as a result i got only one trade for one year and half.

Anyways, I erased the new orderlib and reistalled the old and i got like the old perfomance when i backtested it.

I wish my participation could help you in your project.

Good luck.

Pls try the settings below. (5% risk per trade @ 1 Lot) You should get just a little bit less profit, but your maximum risk is 5% per trade.
Send your stats to seizu@gmx.at, I'll take a look.

http://the.quest.at/godbot_5perc_risk_per_trade.zip

Hi and thank you for the development of this EA. It give great result on BT, but the bot don't seem to do anything on demo session ... near 2 days for now without taking any orders .. any ideas ? Thanks in advance.

NST:
Hi and thank you for the development of this EA. It give great result on BT, but the bot don't seem to do anything on demo session ... near 2 days for now without taking any orders .. any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
hi!
Try a BT to see if there is a trade in the past 2 days

After a lot of backtests, now i am testing it with real money.... today is the first day trading with real money. I will inform you on June 30, so we will have a month with live trading result.

Wish me a good luck.

Thanks for sharing your ea here Erich. I had very good back test from two different brokers on eur/usd on both demo/live candle stick data, but so far two weeks into forward testing the ea & it still hasn't opened any trades. I'm using all default settings as as in my BT, but what can I do to help it start trading in forward test?

Reason: