MQL4 Learning - page 122

Thank you very much for the indicator!!

I don't get it in the moment, but can you help me only with programming an SMA in that way??

Lot's of thanks!!

SMA - time limited ...

sunshineh

Here you go

sunshineh:
Thank you very much for the indicator!!

I don't get it in the moment, but can you help me only with programming an SMA in that way??

Lot's of thanks!!

@mladen

Thank you very much for your great help!!

I have another problem:

I want to call another "indicator B" out of my "indicator A" (because indicator A has no free buffers anymore)

Both are custom indicators.

I don't want to get definite values, only that it shows this indicator. The iCustom-Call out of my indicator isn't working :-(

Perhaps it is possible through calling a script "show indicator B" out of my indicator A or another indirect way??

I hope you can understand my question!!

It can be done only if your indicator shows only objects and it does it on a main chart (for a separate window you would have to do quite a coding exerciser and add one more blank separate window indicator).

iCustom() prevents showing drawing buffers from the called indicator regardless where you call it from (a script, EA or another indicator)

sunshineh:
@mladen

Thank you very much for your great help!!

I have another problem:

I want to call another "indicator B" out of my "indicator A" (because indicator A has no free buffers anymore)

Both are custom indicators.

I don't want to get definite values, only that it shows this indicator. The iCustom-Call out of my indicator isn't working :-(

Perhaps it is possible through calling a script "show indicator B" out of my indicator A or another indirect way??

I hope you can understand my question!!

Thank you!

But is there any trick to open 3 custom indicators in an existing chart with other graphical objects, so that I can also delete this indicators?

About pannel Color in extern box choice.

Hi sirs,

I've seen an Indic ( let's see picture) who propose users to choise any color with the MT4 choice panel color (as for the chart with F8 propriety) but in the "parameter section" of the indic, as an Extern variable.

It is under ex4 form so I'dnt been able to see how doing that and I don't find the answer in the manual.

Is somebody knows ?

Thank to help who can

Like this :

#property indicator_chart_window

extern color ColorChoice = Yellow;

int init() { return(0); }

int start() { return(0); }
Ilevna:
Hi sirs,

I've seen an Indic ( let's see picture) who propose users to choise any color with the MT4 choice panel color (as for the chart with F8 propriety) but in the "parameter section" of the indic, as an Extern variable.

It is under ex4 form so I'dnt been able to see how doing that and I don't find the answer in the manual.

Is somebody knows ?

Thank to help who can
Files:
_colors.mq4  1 kb

1) Ha ah , so simple , not believe my eyes in the begining ..

thank you so much

2) Well, just triing that, but how doing to name more color variable ?

extern color ColorChoice...1; extern color colorChoice...2 ??

3) I answer Myself to the question for who's help.

extern color Display.Ma1

extern color Display.Ma2 ...

I'd just to open my eyes,

Thanks again .

( just in case if somebody like it, I even not remember were I load this, i 've used to load a max, just to see exemple how they're coding haha.. ).

this give the trend in MTf, little Arrow..

Files:

Changing mt4 axis font size?

I cant seem to find a single way to increase the font size of the date/price axis's in mt4. I'm not worried about seeing the actual price as mt4 runs along side ninjatrader. It would definitely help if I could read charts. I would just increase the dpi on the monitor but I'm running 5 monitors and it isn't possible without adjusting the others. Any ideas?

Getting EMPTY_VALUE while trying to extract values from NonLagMA

Hi,

I am a relatively new programmer in mql4, please excuse my in-experience in this subject. Now while trying to develop an indicator I am stuck at a place when I try to extract value from iCustom(NULL, 0, "NonLagMA_v7_M",0,10,2,0); it gives correct values on some time-frames but 2147483647 on other time frames.

I do not know what is causing it. I assume when it is able to draw a value on the chart it should be able to generate that value and iCustom() should return it.

I searched a lot on the internet but no luck. If somebody has any info/solution to my problem, please reply back. I need help!!!

Thanks in advance.

Reason: