Use tips in the Freelance service! - page 3

Rashid Umarov:

Because you violated Rules

Sorry, I missed that, I thought because he send the telegram contact first, and I didn't send my contact, it will be okay. I am wrong, sorry.

If I want to do job without using the freelance service and declare it on the first page of my MQL profile. Would this be against site rules?
For example, what if I type something like " I only accept payments via PayPal, Skrill or Bank Transfers. I am not using the Metaquotes Freelance Jobs Service " and waiting communication channels specified in my profile or private message for customers to contact me?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

If I want to do job without using the freelance service and declare it on the first page of my MQL profile. Would this be against site rules?
For example, what if I type something like " I only accept payments via PayPal, Skrill or Bank Transfers. I am not using the Metaquotes Freelance Jobs Service " and waiting communication channels specified in my profile or private message for customers to contact me?

Yes Its Against the rule, please see number 3 :

Biantoro Kunarto #:

Yes Its Against the rule, please see number 3 :

Actually i knew this rule. But some people has this kind of info in their info in the community. 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

How can I create my own automated trading bot that is hands free with 95 percent accuracy.

1393577428 #:
How can I create my own automated trading bot that is hands free with 95 percent accuracy.

Post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Where Do I start from?

Sergey Golubev, 2024.06.24 06:35

How to earn money by fulfilling traders' orders in the Freelance service

How to earn money by fulfilling traders' orders in the Freelance service

MQL5 Freelance is a specialized service for trading application developers. Traders come here when they need custom-made trading robots, indicators, and other utility apps developed in MQL5/MQL4, Python, C++, and other modern programming languages.