Indicators: BUY/SELL indicator

BUY/SELL indicator:

Just trade looking at the arrows shown by indicator

Author: pankaj bhaban

Interesting work, thanks for sharing it. But it seems to me, h4 even works better, so I wonder why you suggest to use it on 1h charts only. Do I overlook something? It would be great to add an alert window showing pair and time frame. My coding knowledge is limited to changing colour and styles...lol

Wonderful piece of work, its similar to the PSAR, but this is chronically consistent on most time frames and most of all its simplicity in logic. Thumbs up PANKAJ.

WELL DONE!

Great work! Why not make it an EA?

This looks just like the ACS indicator. Or, is this an updated version of it?

Also, I believe it repaints. Are you guys waiting until the next candle after the arrow to place a trade?

I would really appreciate if anyone make a ea based on this indicator and please share it too.

I've tried the arrows simultaneously:first checked 1h chart, and then followed it on 30min, 15min and 5 min. It works on all of them. Especially if you keep in mind the main arrow(trend direction) from the 1h or 30min. An EA should be made with this. If you change the parameter "risk" from 3 bars to 0 bars you get a very good warning sign that the trend might change.

pankajbhaban:
I would really appreciate if anyone make a ea based on this indicator and please share it too.

HI PANKAJBHABAN,

HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY MESSAGE (THE LONG ONE)? JUST SENT IT.

CIAO,

ALF

ALIENLIFEFORM:
pankajbhaban:

HI PANKAJBHABAN,

HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY MESSAGE (THE LONG ONE)? JUST SENT IT.

CIAO,

ALF

sorry sir i havent received your message can you email me please pankajbhaban[at]gmail.com

Perfect job! Thanks a lot..
Reason: