how to change mobile phone number

I want change my mobile phone number at mql5.com but it send message my old number. I do not use my old number. I do not know how can i change it. can you help me?

sinan daş:
I want change my mobile phone number at mql5.com but it send message my old number. I do not use my old number. I do not know how can i change it. can you help me?

Hi, Just login to your MQL5 account then click >setting from the profile and then click >security , in there you will see your old mobile number ,just put your new mobile number be there . Finally enter your MQL account passward  just below to change your mobile number.Thanks 

suzon mia:

Hi, Just login to your MQL5 account then click >setting from the profile and then click >security , in there you will see your old mobile number ,just put your new mobile number be there . Finally enter your MQL account passward  just below to change your mobile number.Thanks 

Hi, this is not working unfortunately. After doing so the system sending a confirmation code for both number the new and old one too. And having it from the old one is not possible as it is lost.

Csaba Almasi:

Hi, this is not working unfortunately. After doing so the system sending a confirmation code for both number the new and old one too. And having it from the old one is not possible as it is lost.

So you need a confirmation code from the old number as well as from the new in order to change the new number? well that sounds strange.....

Help me to change my mobile number I made a mistake when I was adding a number 

steven julius:
Help me to change my mobile number I made a mistake when I was adding a number 

Try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/stevenjulius/security

if you can't change it, only the Service Desk can help.

suzon mia:

It still requires verification of SMS code to your old number.  So your proposal is not a solution!

I lost my phone number and email, I want to replace it with a new email and phone number

Reason: