Indicators: Nik_PSAR_2B - page 2

Hello

Thank you for great Indicator, may you change to EA together with CCI 100 as a trend filter, Please.

My name is walied hanna

i impressed by Nik_PSAR_2B

but i want to ask u some questions what is the best frame, the best brokers and the best symbols And why the arrow change his place

sty671:

I have roundvalue feature like to add,

such as at 1.26935 a selection of .002 will calculate basis at 1.27000, 1.26800 so on

I have the code and want to add it to your indicator, can you contact if you can edit,

Dear sty671,

you may use my e-mail: basisforex@gmail.com where you can send your code and full description (in English, please, because when you translate the text into russian I understand nothing)

eg_hawk:

My name is walied hanna

i impressed by Nik_PSAR_2B

but i want to ask u some questions what is the best frame, the best brokers and the best symbols And why the arrow change his place

Dear Walied Hanna,

You may use my e-mail address: basisforex@gmail.com for some private question and I will tell you who is the best broker.

bearNbull:

Hello

Thank you for great Indicator, may you change to EA together with CCI 100 as a trend filter, Please.

Dear bearNbull,

You may use my e-mail address: basisforex@gmail.com if you have full description of your idea and this idea was tested manually and you are 99.9% sure it will work. In this case I will spend my time to design an EA (you should have time for testing our EA too).

Hi folks,

does it repaint?

this basisforex asked for code for roundit to add to his indicator and never returned new indicator to me. basisforex- you should email the new indicator or pay a differ way

EVEN AFTER I WRITE PUBLIC COMPLAINT NO ANSWER FROM HIM! DON'T GIVE BASISFOREX YOUR CODE! HE'LL TELL YOU GIVE YOU DEAL THEN ASK FOR YOUR CODE THEN NEVER ANSWER YOU AGAIN

DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR HIM! THIS PERSON IS JUST TRYING TO PAN CODE FOR BETTER CODE

suirad:

Hi folks,

does it repaint?

Yes it does. Only when a new bar will arrive the last change will remain.

As a remainder to all traders - one of the colors of the dots is BLACK.

So, you have to change Background of the chart (for example to GRAY) to be able to see those dots

or you could change the color: #property indicator_color4 Black to any other color.

Reason: