Programmer looking for strategy collaboration - page 3

jingodelcuyo:

I am a programmer, and I have been working with MT4/MQL4 for about 8 months. I have written over 50 indicators and EAs, but with little backtesting/demo success because my strategies are lame. I have gotten very good at implementing strategy logic in a correct and efficient manner, and when I want to implement a particular strategy, I can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. If anyone is on the "other side" (great strategies, but little programming experience), let me know if you would like to collaborate...

Also, if any gurus out there want to throw me a bone (i.e. a basic strategy that works), I would be very happy (srth[at]templestreet.cc).

Thanks,

JDC

Hii, jingodelcuyo, have you done our EA??

jingodelcuyo:

I am a programmer, and I have been working with MT4/MQL4 for about 8 months. I have written over 50 indicators and EAs, but with little backtesting/demo success because my strategies are lame. I have gotten very good at implementing strategy logic in a correct and efficient manner, and when I want to implement a particular strategy, I can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. If anyone is on the "other side" (great strategies, but little programming experience), let me know if you would like to collaborate...

Also, if any gurus out there want to throw me a bone (i.e. a basic strategy that works), I would be very happy (srth[at]templestreet.cc).

Thanks,

JDC

Hi, I am newbie in mql program, I need EA which can buy and sell at the same time when signal triggered, and the signal produced by multi indicator oscilator. This EA only trade (buy and sell) twice per day. I am realy need your help, thank you.

jingodelcuyo:

Thanks,

JDC

Hello...

i have a strategy that i need help in turning into an Expert.

please PM at hollermiyde@yahoo.com to discuss further on this

jingodelcuyo:

Thanks,

JDC

Hoooiiiiiii, ve ypu got it ???

jingodelcuyo wrote >>

Thanks,

JDC

Hi JDC I am a newbie but have a project you might be interested in. email tmbeavis@ihug.co.nz

Hello,
You are just the perfect one I am looking for.
I have a great strategy ( i.e 100% Price-Driven) that is very profitable but it is time consuming and requires you watching your system constantly and spending alot of time looking at the screen.
So i want to create an EA that will do the work for me but i have little idea about programming an EA.
I will be very grateful if you could assist me in creating this EA cos it works well and have very high profit potentials.
Pls let me know if you could help me out so i can send you the EA description/Trading strategy.
my email address is "enofe1912@yahoo.com"

jingodelcuyo:

Thanks,

JDC

JDC,

I think this is a great idea, and I thank you for doing this. I am trying to read the docs but I am learning only very slowly.

My idea for trading strategy is something like this:

1. EA will run on m15 chart, but code refers to values from period_H1

2. Both m15 and H1 charts have ema(5), ema(21), and stoch(13,3,3)

3. EA will first "check the weather"... along these lines:

If H1 ema(5) > ema(21) && H1 sto_K > sto_D then allow_longs = true

else if H1 ema(5) < ema(21) && H1 sto_K < sto_D then allow_shorts = true

else do not allow trades in either direction

4. Next, entry rules would be:

Whenever H1 allow_longs = true,

If m15 ema(5) > ema(21) && m15 sto_K > sto_D then enter long

Whenever H1 allow_shorts = true,

If m15 ema(5) < ema(21) && m15 sto_K < sto_D then enter short

5. Finally, exit rules would be:

If a long position, then exit when m15 sto_K < sto_D.

If a short position, then exit when m15 sto_K > sto_D.

Thank you in advance. I will have to run this through the tester to see if the strategy is okay,

but I am looking forward to seeing how it is coded.

-Rad

nunungsubarja wrote >>

Hii, jingodelcuyo, have you done our EA??

U can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. I HAVE (great strategies, but little programming experience), I would like to collaborate...

SEND ME e mail: baldevpatel@hotmail.com

THKS

aristrader wrote >>

Hi, I am newbie in mql program, I need EA which can buy and sell at the same time when signal triggered, and the signal produced by multi indicator oscilator. This EA only trade (buy and sell) twice per day. I am realy need your help, thank you.

check ASNBMP there is three ea try it altogether in 15 minute frame EURUSD Ithink its good for U
Reason: