Experts: ZigZag EA

ZigZag EA:

Expert Advisor based on ZigZag indicator. Working with pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders.

ZigZag EA

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Great EA, works well if configured properly, could have the "trailing stop" and "trailing step" also in "FIBO" instead of points, would be interesting. Only one parameter does not work for me that is "Risk", this parameter does not work for some markets like S&P500 and others of the kind that start with "lots from 1.0", if you configure "Risk 1% opens volume lot of 2.0K", you can solve this in the code? Thanks for sharing this great EA!

kwlin_089 :
Great EA, works well if configured properly, could have the "trailing stop" and "trailing step" also in "FIBO" instead of points, would be interesting. Only one parameter does not work for me that is "Risk" , this parameter does not work for some markets like S&P500 and others of the kind that start with "lots from 1.0" , if you configure "Risk 1% opens volume lot of 2.0K" , you can solve this in the code? Thanks for sharing this great EA!

Are you talking about the MetaQuotes-Demo server?

Vladimir Karputov :

Are you talking about the MetaQuotes-Demo server?

No in the MetaQuotes-Demo server the volume of lots of these markets start at 1.0 and not from 0.01, that lot volume that I'm using in the example goes from 1 in 1, for example 1.0, 2.0 , 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and so on, because this is a market as is the case of the S&P500, below I leave a picture explaining what happens. It would be very interesting this EA and all that you develop working power not only forex, but for all markets, I believe that only a few lines of code can be changed for this to work, but I need your help!

below in the image the second example is what should happen but using the risk parameter, the second example works perfectly with the lot parameter.

Files:
MM_EA.jpg  620 kb

kwlin_089 :

No in the MetaQuotes-Demo server the volume of lots of these markets start at 1.0 and not from 0.01, that lot volume that I'm using in the example goes from 1 in 1, for example 1.0, 2.0 , 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and so on, because this is a market as is the case of the S&P500, below I leave a picture explaining what happens. It would be very interesting this EA and all that you develop working power not only forex, but for all markets, I believe that only a few lines of code can be changed for this to work, but I need your help!

below in the image the second example is what should happen but using the risk parameter, the second example works perfectly with the lot parameter.

There are no such symbols on the MetaQuotes server - so I can not check anything. Excuse me.

There is a problem for my use that I tried to adjust but it did not work, the STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT are not being positioned.

Example: TAKE PROFIT = 100% and STOP LOSS 0.0% as configured in the image below but do not place the stop or take profit.

Files:

kwlin_089:

Для моего использования есть проблема, которую я пытался настроить, но это не сработало, STOP LOSS и TAKE PROFIT не позиционируются.

Пример: TAKE PROFIT = 100% и STOP LOSS 0.0%, как указано на изображении ниже, но не останавливайте или не извлекайте прибыль.

1. Проверяйте пожалуйста на нормальном символе. Например на EURUSD.

Vladimir Karputov

I figured out what the EA problem is, in fact, it is working with the inverted fibonacci retraction tool, you need to check this out.

For example: when placing the STOP LOSS in 0.0% of the FIBONACCI, the stop should go to the bottom of the zigzag down, but this is happening instead, I have to put 100% of the FIBONACCI to go to the bottom, it is precisely by For this reason, TAKE PROFIT is not positioned because 0.0% is exactly in the order opened in which case 161.8% is inverted and it is not possible to adjust TAKE PROFIT.

This EA needs to be updated to work properly!

Thank's for your time!

Below I leave two images, the first as it should be for TAKE PROFIT work, and the second image as EA is actually doing, making it impossible to position TAKE PROFIT with the fibonacci points correctly.

you can check on your MT5 and you will see that the fibonacci is actually being traced incorrectly!

Files:

Hi, can you enter the CCI to confirm the purchase?
example
if CCi + -100 then buy / sell

thank you

ALex

Alessandro Ronci :
Hi, can you enter the CCI to confirm the purchase?
example
if CCi + -100 then buy / sell

thank you

ALex

The Expert Advisor places pending orders - so no one can say at what time the pending order will trigger. So no one can find out what value the CCI indicator will have at the moment the order triggers.

Your idea is impossible - it is from science :)

Reason: